Faster, smarter, and more sustainable – this is the best way to describe the factory of tomorrow. Standing still is a step backward, especially for production companies. They have a pioneering role in terms of technological development. After steam power, assembly lines, computers, and electronics, smart factories are already taking shape and revolutionizing the semiconductor industry.
In our new webinar series, you will find out more about the smart factory digitalization of Infineon Austria, and the opportunities and challenges of digital transformation.
Webinars: “Digitalization in Semiconductor Industry”
- Application of AI Technology in Semiconductor Manufacturing
28, February 2023 | Daniel Valtiner | Data, Analytics & Digitalization
- DevOps within MES
14, March 2023 | Karl Horst Hohenwarter | Software Engineering
- Analytics of Process Control Data in Semiconductor Manufacturing
4, April 2023 | Andrea Appe | Data Science
- 30 minutes tech insights + 30 minutes Q&A session
- Unique opportunity to get in touch with tech experts
- Interesting job offers at Infineon Austria
These series of Webinars are prepared by Infineon as part of the METIS project and co-financed by the Erasmus+ program and European Commission. Check the METIS platform and available courses here.